Sunday, October 01, 2006

Notebook PCs

Technology is boosting at a rapid rate and any body who has bought a notebook quite ago wanted to upgrade it to a newer one which is more faster and advanced then the previous notebook. I also have the same feeling and i am looking for a new notebook something a tad bit faster. As I have to carry my notebook with me everywhere during working hours, it needs to be as well rounded as possible. Well the other things that I prefer in my notebook is that it should have a full sized keyboard, a DVD/RW drive, wide screen display having higher resolution preferably 1280 X 1024, 2-4 USB Ports WiFi feature to enhance connectivity and a splendid look.



But it doesn't stop there, I also want a notebook that's certified for Microsoft Windows XP. I don’t want to rely on a 3rd party drivers in which majority of features are locked and are not working properly . The notebook must have good, properly documented and updated online support from the manufacturer in terms of new firmware releases, bug fixes, new drivers and other information that concerns the notebook. And last but not least it needs to be durable, scratch resistant and able to survive in an office environment where it'll be used for almost 8-hours a day on a daily basis. That firmly puts my requirements in the business notebook category as those are usually able to offer all of the above whereas consumer notebooks don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home